What is Home Language International?
We organise for students to live and study in their private teacher’s home. We organise these courses in over 30 countries, 110 regions and have a local representative in each region. We work with agencies throughout the world who send us approximately 4,000 students a year.
What does a Local Organiser do?
- Recruits host families
- Sends the necessary paperwork to the families/students
- Assigns a family when HLI sends a booking
- Organises transport for the student to/from the airport if required
- Calls the students during their course to make sure they are happy and are receiving the required number of lessons
Why be a Local Organiser?
- Earn an additional income
- Being a local organiser does not take up much of your time – most of our representatives continue working or hosting students
- No fixed hours – you choose when to do your work phoning students or visiting teachers